The Lawyers for your Life
From divorce & family law to wills, trusts and probate, legal services for businesses and criminal and civil litigation, the attorneys at Waltz, Palmer & Dawson, LLC have the skills, knowledge and experience to take care of all of your legal needs. At our firm, we take pride in providing our clients with the highest-quality services available at affordable prices.
Waltz, Palmer & Dawson is a women-owned firm. As our client, you will work with lawyers and our professional staff in our comfortable offices where we will listen to your issue and offer you the best legal advice for your unique situation. We believe each client is different and will tailor our experience and skills to their individual needs
The lawyers of Waltz, Palmer & Dawson, LLC eliminate the hassle, intimidation and anxiety that typically come from working with a law firm. With an office conveniently located in Rolling Meadows, we offer unparalleled client services delivered with the skill of a downtown firm. Our attorneys and staff have the knowledge and expertise to help you plan for the future and overcome the challenges that are keeping you from moving forward.
Get the help you need from attorneys who care
Our individual clients include those dealing with a difficult divorce, DUI charges, other criminal matters or those who are looking to set up a will or trust. We look at the big picture and, as experts in our field we strive to provide our clients with clear advice, breaking down issues in a way that helps them make informed decisions. Regardless of your needs, you’ll rest assured that your case will be handled with the care, compassion and skill you need and expect.
Offering a wide variety of legal services
Our services include:
- Estate planning, so that your assets will provide for your loved ones after you’ve passed.
- Business services, with expertise in the complex nature of business and corporate law.
- Criminal defense, helping to defend you against charges such as burglary, drug offenses and drunk driving.
- Divorce and family law, assisting you with the difficult issues of child support and division of property.
- Probate & administration, assisting families with orderly, efficient administration of estates.