Jennifer Howe is an Associate Attorney and has worked in the area of family law for over ten years. She began her legal career in 2007 as a legal assistant. In July 2014, she joined Waltz, Palmer & Dawson, LLC and assisted the family law department while obtaining her law degree from The John Marshall Law School. In 2015, Jennifer became an associate attorney with WPD. She focuses her practice on family law and practices in Cook, DuPage, Kane, and McHenry counties.
In November 2015, Jennifer became an associate attorney with Waltz, Palmer & Dawson, LLC, where she is a valuable member of the Family Law Department.
Jennifer prides herself on her ability to represent her clients appropriately taking into account the individual client’s goals and the type of advocacy needed in the client’s individual situation. She has experience in all types of cases, from amicable, expeditious, cost-effective matters to highly litigious cases ending in trial. She is comfortable negotiating a settlement agreement or arguing a case in court. WPD values her ability to communicate and work with her clients to achieve the best possible result during a difficult time. Jennifer has an eye for detail and strives to meet her client’s expectations.
EDUCATION AND BAR ADMITTANCE
The John Marshall Law School – J.D. – 2015
North Central College – B.A – 2003
Center for Conflict Resolution – Mediation Certification – 2016
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS
Northwest Suburban Bar Association, Member
- Young Lawyers Committee Co-chair, 2016 – 2018
- Jennifer frequently volunteers at the Rolling Meadows courthouse, both for the domestic relations judges as a courtroom facilitator and at the pro se desk.
DuPage County Bar Association, Member
- 2019, Selected to the 2018 Illinois Rising Stars list by Super Lawyers
- 2018, Selected to the 2018 Illinois Rising Stars list by Super Lawyers
- 2018, 10 Best Family Law Attorney for Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Legal Counsel
- 2018, Top 40 Under 40 by the American Academy of Attorneys
- 2018, Client Satisfaction Award from Avvo
Waltz, Palmer & Dawson, LLC is a full-service law firm with various areas of service to assist your business, including: Employment Law, Intellectual Property, Commercial Real Estate, Business Immigration, Litigation and general Business Law services. Individual services include Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts, Probate, Guardianship, Divorce and Family Law, Collaborative Divorce & Mediation.
This attorney bio constitutes attorney advertising. The material is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Content provided by Jennifer Howe.