Navigating employment law is complex. You need a law firm that understands.
Employment law is complicated. Your employees can be your greatest asset but navigating the complex web of employment laws can be difficult for even the more skilled HR professional. At WPD we try to make sense out of the confusion.
Introducing our Premier Employment Law Service
This is a monthly flat-fee service to address your questions and assist you in making those complicated decisions. Premier Service members also receive discounted Flat Fees on several employment agreements and documents.
Don’t let the fear of another legal fee prevent you from asking your lawyer important questions about your business.
Our attorneys have experience in a variety of State and Federal employment matters, including:
- Employment handbooks and Codes of Conduct
- Employee policy development
- Employment agreements, offer letters, and application development and review
- Pre-termination analysis
- Non-competition & work for hire
- Termination risk assessment
- Reasonable accommodation analysis
- FSLA, and wage and hour issues
- Severance agreements
- Exempt/non-exempt classification analysis
- Independent contractor analysis and agreements
- Joint employer risk assessment
- IL Dept of Human Rights
- Department of Labor
- Dept of Employment Security
- Position Statements
- Litigation Analysis
- HIPAA Compliance
Employee Practices Audit
- Analysis of job application form(s) and interview process
- Employment agreements & offer letters
- Background check process
- Hiring and termination process
- Timekeeping process
- Employment policies
- Posters and record keeping
- I-9 compliance (Limited to 5)
- Personnel files
- HR complaint procedures
No over-lawyering. No big delays. Just high-quality service.
“I’ve trusted WPD for nearly 10 years now. They have supported us through my previous company’s rapid growth years and subsequent sale. With our new start-up, they continue to provide sage advice and guidance as well as strong contractual support. The team at WPD have even helped our family with our wills, estate planning, trusts, and powers of attorney. They truly are partners with us on our family and business journeys.”
Take the mystery out of your legal billing.
Contact WPD for more information about the Premier Employment Law Service.