Premier Employment Law Service
Introducing WPD’s Premier Employment Law Service
Employment law is complicated. Your employees can be your greatest asset but navigating the complex web of employment laws can be difficult for even the more skilled HR professional. At WPD we try to make sense out of the confusion.
Currently using your company’s payroll service but sick of talking to an admin or inexperienced HR professional. Are you afraid to run that question past your lawyer because you don’t need one more legal bill? Take the mystery out of your legal billing and contact WPD for more information about the Premier Employment Law Service.
WPD’S Premier Employment Law Service gives you great benefits and features for a low service fee as well as unlocking some great discounts on other legal costs.
Monthly Service Benefits:
- Unlimited phone calls with an attorney, consulting on employment law issues during normal business hours
- Basic legal research
- Invitation to WPD’s Premier Employment Law Service webinars
- Engage WPD to perform an Employee Practices Audit or enroll in the Handbook Update Service to receive an additional discounted rate.
Annual Service Benefits:
- Receive all monthly services plus, at no additional fee, 1 – one-hour sensitivity (discrimination, harassment, etc.) training session per year
- 10% discount on Flat Fee and hourly rates for additional employment legal services
Handbook Update Service Benefits:
- 5% discount on Monthly/Annual Service Plans
- Customized Employee Handbook Policy Updates to keep you in compliance with current laws.
- Advance notice on updates to changes in the law that may impact your business
- PLUS: Retaining WPD to prepare your handbook automatically enrolls you in the Premier Handbook Update Service for one year at no extra charge
“Susan Dawson has provided our agency is world class, white glove service. As an owner of a business that focuses on client care and customer service, Susan gets the needs to be client focused while delivering superior service. She is always available to speak with us (even after office hours) to help move our business forward while protecting our employees and overall mission of our business. We appreciate Susan’s candor and honesty through each of our projects we’ve had her on. Susan and her entire team run a tight ship and we feel incredibly secure knowing they are behind us for any and every legal concern we have.“
Our Business Law Expertise
No over-lawyering. No big delays. Just high-quality service.
The attorneys of Waltz, Palmer & Dawson, LLC have assisted numerous clients navigate and comply with complex employment laws. Our attorneys regularly advised employers on all types of employment matters.
Take the mystery out of your legal billing.
Contact WPD to get help with your employment law. Fill out the form to get in touch with our legal team. Or, call now at (847) 253-8800.