Employment law is complicated. Your employees can be your greatest asset, but navigating the complex web of employment laws can be difficult for even the more skilled HR professional. Why use WPD?
- We speak like normal people – not lawyers. We draft contracts in plain language that you can understand without too much legalese.
- We provide direct, efficient and cost-effective legal services to creatively achieve your goals.
- No more mystery billing. We provide an extensive list of services on an On-Demand (Flat Fee) basis with different service level options allowing you to tailor the project to your budget. Other services are provided with traditional hourly billing, but can be quoted in advance – allowing you to keep projects within your budget.
Helping businesses get through audits and litigation
Even with the best employment practices in place, corporations may still end up facing administrative proceedings or litigation. Our attorneys have defended hundreds of employment cases before the Employment Equal Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Illinois Department of Human Rights (IDHR). We have also assisted clients through the IDOL, IDES and OSHA audit/investigation process.
Our attorneys regularly advise employers on all types of employment matters, including:
- codes of conduct
- employment handbooks & executive employment agreements
- Non-competition & severance agreements
- FSLA, and Wage and Hour issues & employment practices audits
- HIPAA Compliance
- pre-termination analysis
Our attorneys have successfully defended companies against discrimination, harassment, retaliation and other claims on the basis of:
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination
- Breach of contract
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) violations
- Wage and hour violations
Introducing our Employment Law Subscription Services
Currently using your company’s payroll service but sick of talking to an admin or inexperienced HR professional. Are you afraid to run that question past your lawyer because you don’t need one more legal bill? Take the mystery out of your legal billing and contact WPD for more information about the Premier Employment Law Service.
Don’t let the fear of another legal fee prevent you from asking your lawyer important questions about your business.
“We have been working with Waltz, Palmer and Dawson, over the last few years on various levels. Our experience has been one of excellent service, extreme professionalism and thoroughly developed legal advice. We have done various business acquisitions, been involved in many different legal issues and many employee needs, and at all levels, Susan Dawson and her team have been top notch. I would be so bold as to state that our experience has been better than some of the so called large law firms. We would firmly suggest that clients look at WPD as an option for all their legal needs.”
Frank San Roman
President & CEO
No over-lawyering. No big delays. Just high-quality service.
The attorneys of Waltz, Palmer & Dawson, LLC have assisted numerous clients navigate and comply with complex employment laws. Our attorneys regularly advised employers on all types of employment matters.