Business Immigration Law
WPD Legal provides comprehensive Business Immigration Services to employers of all sizes
Today’s increasingly global economy means that businesses of all sizes recruit and hire personnel from all corners of the globe. U.S. employers know that immigration compliance in the workplace is more critical now than ever. WPD’s experienced attorneys help ensure that our clients succeed in all facets of employment-based immigration. In particular, we help businesses navigate the application procedures for immigrant and non-immigrant visas, and provide proactive training and audits to maintain workplace compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
SCOPE OF IMMIGRATION SERVICES
Our experienced team assists with obtaining temporary or permanent immigration status for non U.S. Citizen employees, as well as with other employment-based immigration matters.
- PERM Labor Certification
- EB-2 and EB-2 Immigrant Petitions
- Adjustment of Status and Consulate Visa Processing
- Reentry Permits, Advance Parole and Employment Authorization
- H-1B Petitions (New, Extensions, and Transfers)
- Intracompany transferee L-1A and L-1B Individual and Blanket Petitions
- TN status under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- J-1 Waivers
- Change of Status
We provide regulatory compliance services to help clients navigate the various immigration-related regulations applicable to employers, particularly with respect to the requirements of Form I-9, Social Security No-Match Letters, and agency enforcement matters. We also provide advisory services to companies seeking to conduct employment verification processes in a manner that ensures compliance with applicable laws and policies, while helping ensure that such processes are within a company’s budget and business processes.
- I-9 Policy Development, Compliance, and Training
- I-9 Internal Audit
- Unfair or Discriminatory Immigration-Related Employment Practices
- Social Security No-Match Letters
- H-1B Labor Condition Application Compliance