WBE, MBE, VBE, & DBE Certification
Certification for Women, Minority, and Veteran-owned businesses.
Get the certification you need to help your business grow
Small businesses face numerous barriers when trying to break into markets dominated by large companies. The demand for diversity creates opportunities MBE, WBE, VBE or DBE certified businesses, allowing them to overcome these barriers and gain access to government and large corporate projects.
Obtaining a certification can be a complex and demanding process. The attorneys and paralegals at Waltz, Palmer & Dawson, LLC have significant experience representing and advising businesses through the certification process by:
- Determining the appropriate certifying agency.
- Structuring your company to meet the guidelines for a successful application.
- Completing or reviewing the application and exhibits needed for the application.
- Providing assistance with follow up questions/requests from the certifying agency.
- Evaluating an appeal and any decisions to decertify from the certifying agency.
DBE Structuring and Joint Ventures
Disadvantaged Business Enterprises are limited by revenue and personal net worth caps. Businesses that grow beyond these caps lose their DBE certification – and, by default, their lucrative DBE contracts.
WPD works with our clients to create business structures that allow you to maximize your growth opportunities and lessen the impact of these caps. We provide you with proactive strategic advice related to business and joint venture structuring.
No over-lawyering. No big delays. Just high-quality service.
The attorneys of Waltz, Palmer & Dawson, LLC have assisted numerous clients successfully achieve their special class of certification. We’ll determine the appropriate certifying agency and then guide you through the complex and demanding certification process.