Employment Law Subscription Service
Afraid to pick up the phone and call your lawyer because you don’t want to be charged for a “simple” call? Trying to manage all your customer and vendor contracts in-house but have that worry in the back of your mind that you may be missing something that will cost in the end? Thinking you’d love an in-house attorney but don’t want to pay a six-figure salary?
WPD talked to our clients about how they want legal services provided We listened as a result we reworked the tradition legal services model to provide you with a variety of flat monthly pricing models that will align your legal budget with your business. Each model is built around allowing your business to be both effective and efficient in delivering value to your customers.
Need services beyond the packages provided? No problem! Many packages also provide discounts off our traditional and on-demand services.
We provide the following client-centered legal subscription services:
- Business Law Subscription Services
- Employment Law Subscription Services
- Start-up Services
EMPLOYMENT LAW SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES
With an attorney consulting on employment law issues
Invitation to WPD’s Employment Law Service webinars & personalized training programs
Premier and Enterprise memberships receive discounts on additional employment services
Unlimited calls with an attorney to keep you on track with your employment needs
Basic Legal Research
Invite only webinars
- $250/mo – 1 to 49 Employees
- $375/mo – 50 to 149 Employees
- $500/mo – 150 to 250 Employees
Includes On-Call service but adds updated handbook policies and invite-only webinars
Automatic Handbook Updates
5% discount on additional services
- $400/mo – 1 to 49 Employees
- $475/mo – 50 to 149 Employees
- $650/mo – 150 to 250 Employees
Includes Premium services but adds points to use for templates tailored to your business as needed
Create tailored templates
Annual Practices Check-ups
10% discount on additional services
- $550/mo – 1 to 49 Employees
- $650/mo – 50 to 149 Employees
- $800/mo – 150 to 250 Employees
- All plans are subject to Scopes and Terms of Engagement
- Premium Plan requires minimum 3 mo. contract
- Enterprise Plan requires minimum 6 mo. contract
- Rates subject to change
- Rates for Illinois and Wisconsin only
- Additional state services available at additional fee
- Subject to Terms of Engagement
Learn more about our employment law subscriptions.
Fill out the form to get in touch with our legal team. Or, call now at (847) 253-8800.